Kajal Perfume ParisLamarEau de Parfum
Out of stock
Kajal – Lamar
- LAMAR…beauty in a name, beauty in a bottle, beauty in a scent. A name with French origins Lumière, meaning light, LAMAR is also known to be liquid gold: mesmerizing, fascinating and enticing. A scent created to resemble the beauty of a golden sun setting in the horizon. Distant clouds reflect rich rays of color – hues of red, streaks of yellow and shimmers of gold. The scent of LAMAR evokes fragrant notes of rose and jasmine that float on a Mediterranean breeze. A magnificent scent.
- LAMAR…magnificent beauty.
- In the creation process of LAMAR, Mark Buxton, the renowned perfumer said “My inspiration, was to create a rich, natural, warm, long lasting fragrance, by using high quality natural products. This gives a feeling of walking through a bed of roses or a jasmine field – very feminine and sensual.”
- “The slightly fruity top note is constructed with red berries, apple, a touch of pineapple, and a few spicy elements such as cardamom and coriander oil, to give a distinct signature to the scent. This is followed by a rich bouquet: Bulgarian rose oil and Turkish rose absolute, mixed with jasmine sambac absolute and magnolia flowers.”
- “The strong vibrating woody base is a mixture of amber, cashmere and cedar wood, rounded off with musk, vanilla and moss. All in all, a unique diffusive creation.”